1 Dec 2014

Catrice Cosmetics Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder Review And Swatches

Hello all the beautiful ladies reading this right now!! I hope you all are doing well and as winters has knocked the door hope all are prepared :D I am missing delhi's cold and frizzy Weather :/
Ahh I think i should shut this and move on to the post!! so today's post is a review post about a Bronzer and as you know i love bronzers and its winters now so its good to experiment with these because in summers due to heat and warm weather we have that glowy look naturally but in winters we are kind of pale so its a good option to add some warmth and colour to our face using bronzers :D







Price: i forgot the actual price but it was around 475INR but i remember that SA told me that now prices are hiked up so you might have to pay a little extra!

Silky Soft,matte powder which provides a Natural Looking Tan all year round.Contains Vitamin A and E.Suitable For every Skin Type.Dermatologist Tested.

It comes in two shades and i have got the Shade 010 light Bronze for me and the other one is for darker skin person!

My Experience

I bought this bronzer 2 months back and since then its like my everyday product (not everyday but i don't leave my house without wearing this one).
As the company claims this powder is very silky and soft. I just pick a very little amount at a time because of the crazy pigmentation so it has got 5 points when it comes to pigmentation!
It has a little fallout problem!


This is a very warm light brown matte powder in colour and the shade sometimes feels so warm to me as it is a brick red kind of colour but not too red orange. So i just very lightly dust this.

It has got a not so decent staying power though! i once used it over a powder foundation and once over a bb cream and this powder just stays for 2 to 3 hour maximum and then just fades away completely!
So staying power is a miss for me but when i compare it with the price i paid for this i am pretty satisfied with it because we don't get matte powders especially at this price in india!
Overall Its a good product and i will give this 3.5 Out of 5 :D


FOTD using Catrice Cosmetics Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder




Have you used this product yet?? How did this work on you?? Share your thoughts below in the comments box and i hope this was helpful!
Lets just connect outside and become friends!!
Follow me on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM to get instant updates about all the new posts and to be on touch :) and i will see you soon!! :
Love you all xoxo :
*
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment