20 Jun 2014

NUDE LIPSTICK -FACES GO CHICK LIPSTICK IN GOOD EARTH!

Feeling so frustrated because i am writing the whole post again -_- Bloggeroid is not working properly now a days -_- i ll either fix it soon or will download something else. :/
Well today's post is about a thing for which i am going crazy now a days! :-D its about a nude lipstick ;)
Pink, reds, corals are something you can find in a girl closet or vanity boxes or i guess everwhere! but having a good nude lipstick is also very important because it is more subtle and wearable!
So a few days back i was searching for a good nude lipstick for Indian skin on Internet but all i was finding was for warmer or dysky skintones or those were out of my budget -_-
But then i visited lifestyle store near me and found this at Faces counter



Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Good Earth
I have already reviewed one of the lipstick from Faces go chic range Here and i love it!
Price: 250 INR for 4.5g




This is a pure matte lipstick with no shine and the colout is more. Like a soft brownish nude. It is very pigmented that it covers up all the pigmentation around my lips in just one swipe! Seriously i checked the lakme store too and that SA show me some good lip colours from their range but they didn't cover that pigmentation and when i tried this i just picked up without much thinking! (i am not saying at all that lakme lipsticks are not good it was just my experience and she showed me some glossy and very light coloured lipsticks may be thats why those didn't cover that pigmentation.
The texture of this lippie is a lil thick and less creamy than the Tango one but it applies on lips easily and due to its thick texture it stays on my lips for a longer time than that.
It is not transfer proof means it transfer to your cups and glasses :p but on touching your lips with fingers it wont come out!
It creases a little but i don't expect diamonds for Just 250 rupees!
Overall i am very much happy with this and it is like a daily wear lipstick for me now! All i can see on my lips is only one colozur (which used to be 2 or 3 due to that pigmentation :@ )
Will i repurchase this? oh yes!! For sure! Untill i found any other good lippie in this price range :p or my budget got increased :p
I recommend this lipstick to everyone who wants a good nude lipstick!


Hand and wrist swatches


lip swatches
I hope you guys like reading my stuff and if u do please leave your comments below! it means a lot to me :)
And dont forget tp follow me on Facebook and Instagram!!
Thanks for reading :) till next time see ya :)
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment